Turkish man almost killed - Survives slamming into Truck as Train crashing into truck




A man says life is "beautiful" after he survived a collision between a truck and a train that was captured on security camera video.
The video, released on Wednesday by the Turkish news agency Dogan, shows a train ramming into a flatbed truck as it crosses train tracks in the Mediterranean port city of Mersin on February 25. Propelled sideways, the truck sweeps over 32-year-old Cem Tokac, who was standing beside the tracks. The footage shows Tokac after the accident, lying motionless on the ground. Remarkably, Tokac - As well as the truck driver - Suffered only minor injuries.

"I can't remember anything about the accident," Tokac said. "I thought I was asleep. But when I woke up, I was not in my bed. I was on the ground."
Tokac, who plans to marry in April, said February 25 is his new birthday. "Life is really beautiful," he said.
Share on Google Plus

About သတင္းစံုေပ်ာ္၀င္အိုးၾကီး

ကမၻာသတင္း၊ျမန္မာ့သတင္း ေပါင္းစံုကိုေရာသမေမႊေဖာ္ျပသြားမည့္
MP4 YoU (The Melting Pot For You)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment