ေသမယ္ဆိုတာၾကိဳသိတဲ့အခါ - Dr.Richard Teo (1972-2012) Presentation In Front Of Singapore Medical Class

 
 
 

Hi good morning to all of you. My voice is a bit hoarse, so please bear with me. I thought I’ll just introduce myself. My name is Richard, I’m a medical doctor. And I thought I’ll just share some thoughts of my life. It’s my pleasure to be invited by prof. Hopefully, it can get you thinking about how. as you pursue this. embarking on your training to become dental surgeons, to think about other things as well.
- See more at: http://www.richardteo.com/his-story-in-words/#sthash.YmSrw6cr.dpuf
Share on Google Plus

About သတင္းစံုေပ်ာ္၀င္အိုးၾကီး

ကမၻာသတင္း၊ျမန္မာ့သတင္း ေပါင္းစံုကိုေရာသမေမႊေဖာ္ျပသြားမည့္
MP4 YoU (The Melting Pot For You)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment