A reply from CEO of J.P. Morgan to a pretty girl



Epic response by ''CEO'' of JPMorgan 
 Title: What should I do to marry a rich guy? I’m going to be honest of what I’m going to say here. I’m 25 this year. I’m very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a guy with $500k annual salary or above. You might say that I’m greedy, but an annual salary of $1M is considered only as middle class in New York. My requirement is not high. Is there anyone in this forum who has an income of $500k annual salary? Are you all married? I wanted to ask: what should I do to marry rich persons like you?
read more: http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/1yfu2a/epic_response_by_ceo_of_jpmorgan/
Share on Google Plus

About သတင္းစံုေပ်ာ္၀င္အိုးၾကီး

ကမၻာသတင္း၊ျမန္မာ့သတင္း ေပါင္းစံုကိုေရာသမေမႊေဖာ္ျပသြားမည့္
MP4 YoU (The Melting Pot For You)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment